Short Courses On Offer – Certificate In Financial Risk Management (CFRM) 2018
The Department of Mathematics in the Faculty of Science at the University of Namibia presents the following short course to professionals at various financial institutions and/or individuals for the year 2019:
CERTIFICATE IN FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT (CFRM)
18 February – 17 May 2019 | Main Campus, Windhoek
Classes will be held from Mondays to Thursdays, 17:30 – 19:30 (13 weeks)
Please take note:
- Application should be completed on the UNAM Full & part-time studies form, downloadable from our website: www.unam.edu.na/apply-to-unam and submitted with an application fee of N$150 at the Main Campus (Windhoek).
- To qualify for admission to the CFRM course, an applicant shall satisfy the minimum requirements that at least 3 years of continuous experience as a Quant (at any level) in the financial industry preferably with Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Course fees: N$15,000. Course fees are payable in three instalments: first instalment (N$ 5000) is payable at the time of admission onto the course and the other two instalments (N$5000 each) should be paid on or before 05 May 2019.
- Companies/organisations are encouraged to sponsor their candidates as this programme will help enhance their skills required for the financial risk management.
- The University of Namibia has the right to refuse admission where proof of payment cannot be presented.
- Any cancellations must be received in writing, not later than 7 working days prior to the course date. Cancellations received less than 7 working days before the course date will be subject to a 20% penalty.
Due date for application is 30 November 2018
For further details on the programme and registration form, please contact: Mr. Vijayakumar Kandaswamy Tel: 061 206 4654 | Email: