The Tulipohamba Training and Assessment Institute has opened the 2023 applications for applicants who wish to study the following programs at the institute.
Available programmes for the 2023 intake;
2023 CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
-Certificate in Counselling Level 4
-Certificate in Community Health Education Level 4
-Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Level 4
-Certificate in Healthcare Services Management Level 4
-Certificate in Dental Surgery Assisting Level 4
2023 DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
-Diploma in Counselling Level 6
-Diploma in Community Health Education Level 6
-Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Level 6
-Diploma in Healthcare Services Management Level 6
TULIPOHAMBA INSTITUTE 2023 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS;
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
-Grade 11 or 12 with 20 points in six (6) subjects
-F symbol in English
DIPLOMA PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
-Grade 11 or 12 with 22 points in five (5) subjects
-F symbol in English
TULIPOHAMBA INSTITUTE 2023 APPLICATION GUIDE (PROCEDURE)
Attach the following documents:
– A copy of a Full Birth Certificate, Certified by the Commissioner of Oath.
– A copy of a Namibian Identification (ID), Certified by the commissioner of Oath,
– A copy/copies of school leaving certificate(s) Grade 11/12 or equivalent, Certifiicate by the Commissioner of Oath, (this applies to those already with grade 11/12),
– A copy of the mother’s ID or Death certificate, Certified by the Commissioner of Oath or a Declaration made with the Namibia Police made by any remaining parent/guardian,
– A copy of the father’s ID or Death certificate, Certified by the Commissioner of Oath, or a Declaration made with the Namibian Police made by any remaining parent/guardian.
– Parents/Guardian pay slip with the company stamp or Declaration made with the Commissioner of Oath, in case of unemployment,
– A copy of your pay slip with the company stamp (if the applicant is unemployed),
– In case the applicant is married, provide Spouse’s ID and pay to slip instead of the parents’
– A copy of the declaration that the applicant is not working
– A copy of the evaluation from Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA), certified by the Commissioner of the Oath, for all foreign qualifications (including grade 12 certificates.
– Application forms are available on all our social media platforms or can be picked from any of our three (3) Campuses. They can also be requested from the cellphone numbers provided below via WhatsApp.
– Applications can be hand delivered or couriered at any of our three (3) Campuses on or before the 9th of July 2023. They can also be emailed or submitted via WhatsApp on the email and cell phone numbers below.
Closing date: 9th July, 2023
NB: 𝐍𝐎 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐄, 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐄!
Cell: +264 81 7630556, +264 81 274 8678
Tell: +264 61 257 153
Cell: +264 81 763 0556, +264 81 663 5236
Tel: +264 65 232 053
Cell: +264 81 763 0556, +264 81 444 7685
Tell: +264 66 252 253