The Welwitchia University May 2021 intake has been announced. We are inviting applications for May 2021 intake into the Certificate in Health Sciences Foundations course enrollment. May Intake for Health Sciences Foundation is now open. Classes can be attended at the Windhoek, Walvis Bay, Kombat, Nkurenkuru campuses, and for the first time, this course will also be offered in OUTAPI
New applicants can start their 2021 May application using the provided application form on this page;
Below is the general admission information which contains the admission criteria etc.
2021 May Intake Entry Requirements.
Any of the following categories of prospective learners may apply;
– Grade 10 Graduates: 20 Points in Grade 10 with E in English
– Grade 11 Graduates: 10 Points in New NSSCO Grade 11 with E in English
– Grade 12 Graduates: 10 Points in Grade 12).
All applicants are required to take note of the following:
Important Application Dates
Application Period: 21 April – 17 May 2021
Registration Date: 18 May – 28th May 2021
Orientation: 01 June – 02 June 2021
First Semester: 03 June – 03 September 2021
Second Semester: 20 September – 28 January 2022
2021 May Intake Application Guidelines
How to Apply for the May Intake.
– Applications shall be completed online through WHTC’s Website: www.welwitchia.com.na
– An application fee of N$230 shall be applicable
– All programme enquiries may be sent to email@example.com
This is a Foundation course (Level 4) specifically for those with low points. After successful completion we look at your existing Gr10/12 points PLUS your Foundation results and you can use both to apply for any of WHTC programs
Mode: Full Time only
Students can attend classes at any of the following campuses: Windhoek Walvis Bay Kombat Nkurenkuru Outapi.
Welwitchia University May 2021 Application Procedure
- Deposit the N$230 Application fee into the Bank Account below:-
Account Name: Welwitchia Health Training Centre
Bank Name: NED BANK
Account Number: 11990228185
Branch Code: 461617
Swift Code: NEDS NA NX
Reference: Foundation Program + Student Name
- Scan the following documents which will be required when you complete your Application form
Application Fee Proof of Payment
Certified ID Copy/Passport (Foreign Nationals)
Certified Copies of Grade 10, Grade 11 or Grade 12 Certificates
DO NOT SEND MORE THAN 1 APPLICATION AND YOU CAN ONLY APPLY TO 1 CAMPUS
MAKE SURE YOU ENTER A CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS AS WE RESPOND VIA EMAIL.
4.Application responses will only be done after the closing date (17th of May).
Terms and Conditions:
– This certificate is for those who don’t qualify directly into WHTC programmes with their existing points and wishes to pursue current programmes such as Nursing etc among other after completion of the Certificate.
– Private Accommodation is available in Kombat
– Entry into Nursing, Environmental Health and Pharmacy Programes after graduation is subject to passing entry tests.
Welwitchia University 2021 contact information
Contact the following numbers for more information:
+264(0)61 – 247 238,
+264(0)81 – 231 1896,
+264 (0)81 – 300 2787,
+264(0)81 – 249 7315,
+264(0)66 – 258 059
183 Industrial Street, Lafrenz Windhoek, NamibiaEmail
P.O.Box 98604 , Pelican Square,
Hochland Park, Windhoek ,
For terms and conditions visit our website at www.welwitchia.com.na.